This legal notice pertains to C-DAC Web site"www.cdacmohali.in"
hereafter referred to as "this Web site".All content of this Web site is owned or controlled by Centre for Development of Advanced Computing and is protected by worldwide copyright laws.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing ("C-DAC")'s Web site contains information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures ("Material") used only for informational purposes. You must not modify or use the Material for any other purpose without C-DAC's express written consent. By using and/or downloading any Material from C-DAC's Web site, you will be deemed to agree to these terms:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing and the C-DAC logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of C-DAC.
All products' or service names or logos or company names referenced in the C-DAC Web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of C-DAC. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of C-DAC's trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo or product.
Use of any other C-DAC trademark in commerce may be prohibited by law.
Ownership of Material
The Material contained in this site is copyrighted and must not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without the written consent of C-DAC prior to usage. The images and audiovisuals from this site must not be reproduced in any form without the prior advance written consent of C-DAC.
Software and Documentation Information
C-DAC provides documentation to explain how to use their products. The documentation is often available to view on the C-DAC Web site. Any person is hereby authorized to: a) store this documentation on a single computer for personal use only and b) print copies of documentation for personal use only, provided that the documentation contains C-DAC's copyright notice.
You may download one copy of the Material on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by C-DAC in writing, or as allowed by licensing terms which accompany or are provided with individual Material. This is a personal license, and under no circumstances shall this license be construed as a transfer of title to any Material found at this Site. The license granted by C-DAC herein is subject to the following restrictions: You must not: (a) modify the Material or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software Material except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law or specific license; (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Material; (d) transfer the Material to another person; (e) use any such Material on any other Web site or networked computer environment. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Material. C-DAC will terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Material.
- Third Party Companies and Products
Mention of some third-party products, companies and Web sites on the C-DAC Web site is only for informational purposes and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation, unless otherwise indicated. C-DAC assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products or vendors. C-DAC provides this only as a convenience to our users.
This is to inform you that the above mentioned third party products, companies and Web sites are independent of C-DAC and C-DAC has no control over the contents, selection, performance or use of such third party Web sites. A link to a non-C-DAC Web site does not mean that C-DAC endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such Web site.
Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights
C-DAC actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Feedback and Information
The sender of any communications to the C-DAC Web site or otherwise to the owners of this site shall be responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy.
Warranties and Disclaimers
C-DAC intends that the information and data contained in the C-DAC Web site to be accurate and reliable, however, since the information and data have been compiled by C-DAC from a variety of sources, it is provided on "ASIS" basis.
- C-DAC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE C- DAC WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL C-DAC OR ITS' LICENSORS/SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIAL, EVEN IF C-DAC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- C-DAC ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF MATERIAL.
- C-DAC DOES NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL C-DAC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE;
- THE MATERIAL IN THE SITE;
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SITE, EVEN IF C-DAC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Web site is controlled by C-DAC from its offices in Pune in the State of Maharashtra within the Union of India. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable. Any claim relating to the Material shall be governed by the laws of the Union of India. Any dispute or difference arising for the use of this site or in the interpretation of this agreement/notice shall be referred to the Director General of C-DAC. The decision of the Director General shall be final and binding. In the event of a dispute, the jurisdiction for the settling shall be in the courts in Pune, India only.
C-DAC reserves the right to revise, change or modify these Terms at any time by updating this posting or by inserting legal notices located on particular pages at this Site. Please remember to visit this page from time to time to review any amendments to the above Terms and their effect on your use of this Site and the Material contained therein. The information contained in this Web site is subject to change without notice.