Senani(SAINIK WELFARE APPLICATION SUITE)
e-Senani Web Application has been developed for Central as well as State Defence Welfare Agencies with a view of online storage of the personnel information of Ex-serviceman/Servicemen/ Ex-servicemen’s Widow as well as their families. Further this Application generate reports by processing the data as specified so as to help the welfare department in implementing the various welfare/resettlement schemes of Central and State Govt. for the benefit of Ex-serviceman and their families, Inservice and Civilians including War heroes, War Widows, Disabled, World War veteran and their dependent.
The Security Audit of Web Application has already being conducted by STQC IT SERVICES (DeitY, Govt. of India), Kolkata.
Placed Deployed :
Sainik Welfare Board, Punjab, Chandigarh.
Developed and proposed to be sold as a Product.
Expected Impact :
e-Senani Web Application aims to developed a comprehensive computerized management information system that would facilitate and address its entire gamut of activities without time and cost overruns and with the best contemporary technology and possible quality. Application can store huge amount of information in its database. With this, Defence welfare agencies wish to emerge as an efficient department, providing total transparency in its functioning and an efficiency of high class in day to day working. Hence it will reengineer all the functional processes of Welfare Agencies, to make the administration
Development and implementation of a strategic plan to improve the quality of reporting and management is the goal of this process.
- Store personnel information of Ex-Servicemen/Servicemen/ Widows and their family.
- Centrally located Database.
- User level help for easy functioning of Web Solution.
- Different level of access with password encoding facility.
- Validate and Check various integrity constraints before saving a record.
- Valuable information related to CSD (Canteen Store Department).
- User Friendly GUI.
- The GUI takes account of any human errors while entering the data.
- Web Page Reports generation Facility with MS-Excel Support.
- Administrator’s Control over Master Databases.
- Password change facility to avoid un-authorized access.
- Different level of Authorization and Authentication for each user.
- Online Submission of Suggestion/Queries for easy operations between Head Office and Branch Office.
- Multilingual Support (i.e. English/Hindi)
Front End Tool Visual Studio 2003 (1.1 Framework Support)
Database MS-SQL Server 2000
Reports Web Pages Report Generation
O/s Support Windows 98 and above
Designed and Developed by C-DAC Mohali