Remote Microscope Controller
The unit is a small hardware unit that links up with a digital microscope and a computer unit. With proper setting and software on the computer, remote expert can start the application to control the microscope. Thus, the remote user can view the image of the slide placed on the microscope stage, at the same time he can control the microscope. Such an arrangement is particularly useful for pathologists providing remote consultations.
- Precise control of X-axis and Y-axis position through internet/LAN.
- Fine adjustment of the magnification.
- Programmable step size.
- Windows compatible user friendly GUI.
- Simultaneous display of acquired microscope image.
- Telemedicine compatibility.