Bluetooth Enabled Handheld Reader
C-DAC, Mohali has developed handheld RFID Reader with Bluetooth wireless interface. It is suited for applications where mobility of the Reader is required. It allows the users to take the technology to the point of work; whether it's on the shop floor, the store floor or the receiving dock. The Reader device is taking close to the tagged object rather than moving objects pass a fixed Reader. Handheld RFID Reader is idle for use in the field for asset tracking, field’s service applications.
- FCC Approved Class 1 Bluetooth Radio Modem.
- Very robust link both in integrity and transmission distance (100m)
- Hardy frequency hopping scheme - operates in harsh RF environments like WiFi, 802.11g, and Zigbee.
- Encrypted connection for secure communication
- Serial communications: 2400-115200bps
- Bluetooth parameter configurable with standard AT Commands
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +70C
- Built-in antenna
- Battery based operation