Security Administration Linux
To develop the skill sets of a professional in the Perimeter security solutions.
- Linux Administration
- Systems concepts
- Boot Processes on Linux
- Installation of Sun Solaris & Linux
- Initialization and Shutdown concepts
- Linux user administration
- Configurations of APACHE, SAMBA, NFS, DNS
- FTP services and NIS Configuration
- Systems, Disk Management, print services
- Trouble shooting
- System & Network Administration and Security
- Design of Secure Operating System
- Operating system controls
- Trusted Operating Systems, Operating System Hardening
- Internet Protocols and Security
- Application Security WWW security SHTTP, SMIME, PGP, SET, eMail and IM security
- Access Control Physical and Logical Biometrics introduction
- Internet security protocols: SSL/TLS: SSL Process, SSL Issues, SSL Defenses, IPSec.
Course Fee (other details)
Eligibility: IT Professional having knowledge of Networking and TCP/IP, System Administration. Sponsored or Sponsored candidates from related Industry/Govt. organizations.