Basic Diploma in Bio-Medical Equipment Technology and Maintenance
Engineering Degree or equivalent degree in Bio Medical / Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Communications/Instrumentation/ M.Sc. (Electronics)/B.Sc (Electronics) OR Diploma in Electronics/Medical Electronics/ Electrical/Instrumentation or Equivalent. Final year students looking for Industrial Training can also apply.
Duration : 23 weeks
FEE: Rs 33000/-
Electrical Principles & Practical medical Electronics:The trainee is taught the theory of electrical and electronics circuits by practical work and the process of fault diagnosis.
Bio-Medical Equipment:Theory of operation, related Anatomy and physiology, usage (application), handling, operation, Technical details and maintenance of following instruments
- Measuring , Recording and Monitoring Instruments :Electrocardiograph(ECG), Pulse Oximeter, Cardiac Monitor, Digital EEG and Multi-parameter Monitor
- Modern Imaging Systems:Ultrasonic Imaging System, X-Ray Machine
- Clinical Laboratory Instruments:Spectrophotometer, Semi-Auto Analyzer, Colorimeter, Microscope, Centrifuge
- Therapeutic EquipmentCardiac Defibrillator, Short wave Diathermy, Ultrasonic Diathermy
- Miscellaneous EquipmentSuction Machine, Anaesthesia Machine, Audiometer,Ventilator
- Introduction to telemedicine technology
- Overview of International standards
- Demonstration of telemedicine technology
- Hands-on practice
- Trainees will be exposed to the working at repair and maintenance centers in various hospitals.
- Demonstration of working X-ray Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging System and Nuclear Medical Imaging Systems is carried out in Multi-Speciality hospital.
- Visits to Public and Private Multi-Speciality hospitals are arranged.
- Interactive sessions ,lectures and discussion of the trainees with expert Bio-medical and clinical engineers is also arranged.